Market Research & Customer Data Analytics
The process of gathering and analysing external and internal information in order to deliver valuable insights for decision-making
Some of the challenges companies face:
- New growth opportunities identification in terms of customers, segments and markets
- New products launch and positioning or additional SKU development
- Rebranding or relaunch of current products
- Client base understanding (customer segmentation, targeted offers)
- Effectiveness increase of current offers
- Strategic problems solution
Why hire consultants?
- Consultants have all the needed experience, know-how and infrastructure for fast and sophisticated data analysis, and effective visualisation.
- Consulting services save time for the client, therefore decisions are made faster and re-pay starts within a shorter period of time
- Consultants cover diverse fields of expertise (e.g. statistics, sociology, econometrics, marketing and advertising and bring relevant experience gained from various industries and countries)
- Consultants provide neutral and independent interpretation of data
Internal marketing audit
Analysis of existing product & brand portfolio, assessment of its efficiency and existing customer types
Result: an overview of company products and customers
Market research is conducted including market structure, customer preferences and expectations, customer segmentation, study of competitors and distribution channels
Result: comprehensive understanding of the market and its current trends
The information from all sources is used to create a strategy tailored for client needs and covering new product positioning, client loyalty program, new marketing strategy for existing products & brands, etc.
Result: a complete strategy with an action plan
If necessary, we help to implement the strategic plan by monitoring the progress, controlling the intermediate results and assisting management in the decision-making
Result: successfully applied strategy in line with market opportunities